The Battlefield Tours
A tour can be booked for a group bikers. We can set a date and meeting place together and I can adapt the tour to your request. These planned tours will start from Motorcycle campsite "de Hei" in Siebengewald. The fixed tourdates can be found on the page: "agenda".
There is a long version, that is a day trip and there is a short version, in the summer this can also be riden during the evening. Below you will find more about the programs and the costs.
Long or short?
Mix-and-match your own. People nor groups are the same, so why fixed tours. One can choose between stops and cemeteries to be visited. First make a choice between long or short, then make a choice of which cemetery you like to visit and last which extra stops you prefer.
| Tour ||Short || Long |
| Costs || €10,- || €20,- |
| Cemeteries ||1 || 2 |
| Extra stops ||1 || 2 |
| Length || 60 km / 2,5 h. || 90 km / 5 h |
What is included:
- Me as a guide, I know the area well, I have stories to tell of the soldiers or relatives, I will show you where to look.
- A global map of the route we are driving with a summary of events.
What is not included:
- Transport: you will drive your own motorbike.
- Lunch, coffee, tea, etc. (we will have stops for coffee, tea or lunch)
- Accomodation (of course I am able to share some information about great places to stay)
You like to join a tour?
Please contact me when you want to join a tour, alone or with a group. When nobody makes a reservation for a planned tour, I will leave the option open to cancel the tour. In general your place in the tour can be booked upto two days in advance of the tour. A tour will take place with a minimum of 4 riders.